SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY AT WORK
The Management of GreenFence, prioritizing the value of human life and the health of its employees and partners, adopts a policy for the health and safety of its staff. Its goal is the continuous improvement of the premises and working conditions in order to ensure the safest working environment for its staff, its partners, its suppliers and its customers.
To achieve these goals, GreenFence adopts this policy as an integral part of its strategy and applies the following in particular:
- It applies personal protection measures (PPE) to all employees and ensures that they are informed so that they are used correctly and their protection is ensured to the maximum extent possible.
- It fully complies with what is defined by the current Labor Legislation on workplace hygiene and safety and applies all relevant regulations and directives.
- It fully meets the requirements of the Management System and Safety at Work (standard ISO 45001:2018) and aims at the continuous improvement of the System and the continuous information and training of the staff in relation to the effective operation of the Management and Safety System at Work.
- It recognizes and assesses the risks associated with its activity with the aim of preventing injuries, illnesses and generally adverse events that could damage personnel, equipment, facilities, materials, the environment and reputation and the value of the Company. In addition, it aims to minimize these risks by adopting safe methods and operating procedures both for normal work and for cases of emergency in order to ensure the protection and safety of the staff and of society in general.
- Ensures the allocation of the necessary resources for the implementation of this policy as well as the objectives and goals set by the Administration.
- The Management of GreenFence is committed to ensuring a safe working environment by maintaining the cleanliness of the premises, both externally and internally, ensuring the regular control, maintenance and proper operation of the Company’s equipment and machinery.